2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR EXPRESS GRANT GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Park City Education Foundation (PCEF) grant. Please review the following information before completing a grant application to ensure you understand the eligibility requirements, expectations, and restrictions. Do not hesitate to contact PCEF staff with questions.
PCEF reserves funds for teacher, school, and district needs that arise during the school year and are out of the regular grant cycle.
- The maximum amount for an Express Grant award is $1,000.
- Applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis as long as funds are available.
- Awards will be announced within 5-business days of the application’s submission with an email notification.
- Funds will be available within 2-business days of the award announcement.
NEW for 2022-23 SY
- It is expected that the funds will start being used within 30-days of receipt of the award notification. Express Grant funds are not unlimited…we only have a finite amount available. If you decide to not spend the award, please let us know ASAP so the funds can be awarded to fund another need.
- Funds will be awarded through ClassWallet or MUNIS system (PCSD finance system) depending on what is being funded. You will be notified through a Submittable email on how the funding will be awarded.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Programs must meet PCEF's mission of funding initiatives that inspire Park City School District (PCSD) students to reach their academic and lifelong potential. PCEF supports the following areas of interest:
- Academic Success
- The Whole Child
- Programs must comply with PCSD policies and procedures, including but not limited to PCSD Idea Process, procurement, staffing/contracts, and technology. It is the responsibility of the applicant to do their due diligence prior to submitting an application.
- Proposals must be written and requested by a PCSD employee - faculty, administrators, or staff. If funded, the program must be managed by a PCSD employee.
- Applications must have approval by the applicant’s supervisor (administrator, director, etc.) Please contact your supervisor prior to submitting an application.
- All grant applications and supporting documentation must be submitted through PCEF’s grant management portal (Submittable). Applicants will create an account in order to submit an application. Applications will only be accepted via the grant management system.
All communications (including award and decline notifications) will be conducted via email.
- Please make sure you check your email regularly for award or decline notifications. If you do not hear from PCEF within 72-hours of submission, please contact Cynthia Mellin email@example.com or Kara Cody firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The funding term for the grant is the 2022-23 school year. The funds will expire on June 30. The intent is to fund programs that benefit students during the school year for which the grant was funded.
- Any unused funds will be forfeited unless arrangements have been made with PCEF Program Staff prior to the end of the school year.
- Keep in mind that the grant award is the amount that PCEF will contribute to your program/project. Please don’t go over budget if you are issued Munis Codes!
If Awarded Funding, Grantees Agree to the Following:
- Submit program documentation: photos, quotes, and/or videos for their respective programs. PCEF may share these in communications to help raise funds and awareness of the work we support.
- Acknowledge PCEF support of the program.
- Include the PCEF Logo on all marketing and promotional materials for their program.
- Acknowledge PCEF support in weekly emails, Class DoJo messages, SeeSaw updates, Canvas posts, or any other way that you share information with parents/caregivers.
- Items purchased with PCEF funds will remain at the school for which the funding was awarded if the teacher leaves that school. Items are the property of the school, not the teacher.