PCEF EXPRESS GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES **PLEASE READ**
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Park City Education Foundation (PCEF) grant. Please review the following information before completing a grant application to ensure you understand the eligibility requirements, expectations, and restrictions. Do not hesitate to contact PCEF staff with questions.
PCEF reserves funds for teacher, school, and district needs that arise during the school year and are out of the regular grant cycle.
- The maximum amount for an Express Grant award is $1,000.
- Applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis as long as funds are available.
- Awards will be announced within 48-hours of the application’s submission with an email notification.
- Funds will be available within 24-hours of the award announcement.
Express Grant Expansion
PCEF will continue our Express Grant Fund expansion to support immediate teacher and student needs during the pandemic. We recognize that the school environment will be vastly different this year and we want to respond to the “new normal” by funding needs that fall outside of the Park City School District budget.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements:
- Programs must meet PCEF's mission of funding initiatives that inspire Park City School District (PCSD) students to reach their academic and lifelong potential. PCEF supports the following areas of interest:
- Academic Success
- The Whole Child
- Programs must comply with PCSD policies and procedures, including but not limited to PCSD Idea Process, procurement, staffing/contracts, and technology. It is the responsibility of the applicant to do their due diligence prior to submitting an application.
- Proposals must be written and requested by a PCSD employee - faculty, administrators, or staff. If funded, the program must be managed by a PCSD employee.
- Applications must have approval by the applicant’s supervisor (administrator, director, etc.) Please contact your supervisor prior to submitting an application.
- All grant applications and supporting documentation must be submitted through PCEF’s grant management portal (Submittable). Applicants will create an account in order to submit an application. Applications will only be accepted via the grant management system.
All communications (including award and decline notifications) will be conducted via email:
- Please make sure you check your email regularly for award or decline notifications. If you do not hear from PCEF within 24-hours of submission, please contact Kara Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If awarded funding, purchase information will be emailed to you. PCEF cannot issue payments directly to teachers, administrators, vendors, or service providers.
- The funding term for the grant is the 2020-21 school year. The funds will expire on June 30.
- Any unused funds will be forfeited unless arrangements have been made with PCEF Program Staff prior to the end of the school year.
- Keep in mind that the grant award is the amount that PCEF will contribute to your program/project. Please stay within your budget.
If Awarded Funding, Grantees Agree to the Following:
- Submit program documentation: photos, quotes, and/or videos for your respective programs. PCEF may share these in communications to help raise funds and awareness of the work we support.
- Acknowledge PCEF support of the program.
- Include the PCEF Logo on all marketing and promotional materials for their program.
- Share that PCEF funded the program in any written or verbal communications, including emails to parents. This also includes any media appearances or articles about your program.
- Items purchased with PCEF funds will remain at the school for which the funding was awarded, if the teacher leaves that school. Items are the property of the school, not the teacher.
Need assistance with your grant application? Have questions?
Contact Kara Cody, PCEF Programs Director, email@example.com or 435.615.0235 x4