We want you!
Park City Education Foundation is launching the first ever Idea Lab. A place where teacher and student voices come together to impact education in our community. Join us on this special journey; make your voice heard; be a part of the conversation; help shape the conversation about education.
Idea Lab will be a professional development experience like none other. Our goal is to give you an experience that feels like a gift!
- All PCSD teachers are eligible. All grades and subjects welcome!
- Students in grades 10-12.
- Commit to participate in three “studios” led by 2Revolutions where you will learn how to utilize design thinking to explore the question “What do students need to learn in school to be successful in career and life?”
- The studios will take place during the school day (9am - 12pm) at PCCAPS space in PCHS.
- PCEF will pay for subs.
- Studio 1: February 27
- Studio 2: March 12
- Studio 3: May 7 (Design Showcase)
Space is limited. Register today! Deadline to register is February 12.
Questions? Contact Kara Cody email@example.com or x1805